Monday, December 31, 2012

It will never happen (at least, not now). :'(

So, the girl that I really like and have blogged about several times talking about how I am gonna ask her out and all... it's not gonna happen. I asked her out on Christmas morning, and she said no. The first thing she did say, however, was "I really really wanna say yes." Her two reasons for saying no were because she's going off to the army next year, and her past relationships haven't gone so well, especially her most recent one that I think ended towards the end of this past summer. It sort of pisses me off, too, thinking that if her last relationship hadn't gone so badly, I feel like she may have said yes. But because she is going to the army, I feel like that would've over-ruled the other reason. I see why she said no because of that, as we wouldn't see each other at all really during the school year, but I honestly wouldn't care if it wouldn't work out for us after that, and just during the school year would be plenty for me. I've never had a girlfriend before, and after meeting this girl, I just want that sense of feeling cared about almost more than my own family by another girl.

This girl, every time I see her, or every time I know I'm about to see her, like when I'm driving to school or to her house to hang out, I get really excited and can't wait to say hi and chat. Today was my dad's side's Christmas party, and we do this thing called "White Elephant" where everyone 16+ brings in some kind of either funny, nice or somewhat-shitty gift in to be opened by someone else, and the gifts can also be stolen by other participants up to 3 times. I played in it, and I ended up getting Trouble with the Curve and a box of popcorn. I couldn't  have been happier, as I was dead sure that my friend, this girl, that I really really like, would no doubt ask me to come to her house so she and her family could watch it with me. I was waiting for that text asking me, and about 3/4 of the way through the Packer game, she texted me asking if I would like to come over after the game and watch the movie with them. I obviously said sure, but I knew no "cuddling" or sitting close to each other was gonna happen.

I asked her out, she said no, and now I think she's just trying to keep her distance from me slightly so she doesn't get me thinking maybe she changed her mind. Before I had asked her, any time I went to her house, she would end up sitting real close next to me, and it was great, but now, like tonight, we both ended up sitting on opposite ends of the couch. I think, however, that she was just so tired from the long ride home from Minnesota that she just wanted to rest, which I understood. I just texted her then, haha.

Anyway, I should probably get to bed, as it's almost 1:10 AM, and I haven't gotten to bed earlier than midnight this whole break, and I don't think I'll be doing that until Tuesday night, which is a school night. :( Meh... I'm kinda sad that break is almost over already. Oh well. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment