Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas break!

I got an early start to my Christmas break this year. You're probably thinking "Wow! That's awesome!". To be honest, it wasn't all that awesome. I was okay with having Thursday off, but I wanted school to be in session on Friday, as I had several tests to take care of on Friday, and since we had off of school due to a huge snow storm Thursday and Friday, those tests now have to wait until after break... which won't be easy to do. For one, I'm not gonna study for those tests all over break, and it's gonna be hard as hell to do anything about them before break is over. Not only does it suck that school was cancelled and I have to wait on those tests now, but I have been EXTREMELY BORED this entire time. I studied for one of my tests that wasn't so bad, so I'm already finished with most of my homework, and the only other order of business for me is finishing up my AP Lang. "This I Believe" paper, which I don't want to do right now. So, as you can assume, I'm so bored every day. I have nothing to do. Absolutely nothing. I get up, eat breakfast, shower, go on my iPad, play some games, watch TV, and sit there. Almost all day long. I HATE IT. I wish I could hang out with some friends, but none of that can really happen until after break is over.

Due to my extreme boredom, I'm nearly ODing on my technology use. Because of the two snow days and break, I've gone on my iPad and laptop more than usual, and done nothing more than usual. I feel so lazy and so unaccomplished lately. Yeah, there's my bed to make and the house to clean, but that's really boring and is just not fun at all (like cleaning your room should be fun to begin with). I have had no life these past 3 days. And this post is here for me to rant on and on about it to the world.

So, as you know, the world was supposed to "end" last Friday, December 21st, but it clearly didn't, and I knew it wouldn't. Many people on the Internet were freaking out about it, asking if it was real or not and what was going to happen and what they should do about it, and I said on literally every one of the posts "The world isn't ending any time soon. If it was gonna end on tomorrow (this time being Thursday) from being hit by a meteor or other planet or something, you would've seen a huge ball in the sky for the past month or so. News agencies would've been freaking out about it, and NASA would've been tracking it's ass for months." Yeah, the world ain't ending any time soon folks. Trust me, I'm a person. That made no sense, but whatever. It's not the end of the world, haha.

I'd make another paragraph here, but I'm really tired, and I just wanna get to bed somewhat early tonight. I went to bed at almost 1 AM last night, and nearly 3 AM on Friday night, as I was at a friend's house, and I ended up being there till about 2:30 watching Magic Mike, and I regret doing that. It was the worst movie I've ever seen. I don't care to watch 5 men stripping and dancing in extremely sexual ways. It's disturbing and really really awkward. Look at that, I typed a paragraph. Good. 'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment