Saturday, December 15, 2012

I swear, if this plan doesn't work...

Alright, so I have made countless attempts at asking the girl of my dreams out, and each attempt so far has failed me. 80% of them consisted of a movie date, all of which she was either gonna go with me, and then something came up, or she was already doing something else with school or her family. My other plans were to ask her out after school and after I was done with my job, but the only time I tried doing that, which was yesterday, I saw her walking out of the school with some friends, so I knew that plan was shot down. My very next attempt, and hopefully my for-once successful attempt, at asking her will be this coming Monday at school. Yeah, it ain't my ideal way or place to ask her, but I'm beginning to lose my patience with finding the time and place to ask her. This plan I feel kind of forces me to actually do it, but there is unfortunately one small thing that may get in the way of the plan working. I'll explain in the next few paragraphs.

So, my plan consists of this: getting to school like any normal day, putting my things in my locker and heading to the band room. I'll sit with my friends and just chill, and this is where the next part has to come into play for the plan to work the way I want it to. The girl I wanna ask out obviously needs to come into the room also and get all situated with her things, and then I'm gonna head to the bathroom, then go to the lab room that is right next to the band room. If she for whatever doesn't show up before first hour starts, I'll be pretty pissed. I also am really hoping that the other kid that's gonna tell her to come over by me will be there, which he should be. Anyway, I need to do walk away in a way that doesn't make it look like I'm leaving just as she's getting there, like I don't wanna talk to her. I'll probably wait a bit, then do it. So, when I head to the lab, I'm gonna have my other friend who I want in my plan to come out of the lab and go tell her that I want to ask her something, and she has to come over by me. Hopefully, no one will be in the room at the time of this happening. If there is, I may ask them to leave for a short time.

Anyway, she'll walk in, and then. That is when my dreams will hopefully come true. I'm gonna say something like "So, you know that time when so-and-so was at your house and you said you didn't know of anyone that I liked to back-up that I wasn't gay, (which I'm not)?" *she responds* "And then, did you get the text where I said there is a girl I really really really like more than any other girl I've ever known?" *she responds* "Well, believe it or not, you are the girl I really really really like more than any other girl. You are the girl I wanna go out with." *whatever she responds, I hope and pray every day to God her response is yes*

So... yeah, that's how I wanna ask her out. I'll probably add in "So, do you wanna go out with me?" Phoooh, I really hope this plan works. I pray to God each night that he can help make this possible. I just need to actually do this. I want to show her I'm a man and that there is indeed someone out there who likes her, and is indeed her crush. I'd probably make her entire week or rest of her life if this worked. I'm pretty confident she likes me, so I'm nearly confident this will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment