Thursday, December 20, 2012

I can't do well in Honors Geometry for the life of me.

I had a C+ going for me in Honors Geometry for all of first quarter and some of second quarter, but now, I can't seem to get passed an F. Yes, I have an F in a class. I wish I didn't, but I do. It's honestly because of the proofs we did. I wish proofs didn't exist - I can't do them for shit. I was getting straight B's on all of my tests until the damn proofs set in, then they started going down to D's, and then F's... GAH! Thankfully, you need at least two F's to be assigned at Mid Terms, and I only had one, so I wasn't assigned, but I'm really worried about the end of first semester. I need to get my grade up to at least a D+, even a C-. I couldn't get passed  a D in Honors Algebra II unfortunately, so I really am just losing my mathematical abilities every day... it sucks big balls.

I will really hit rock bottom if I end up failing the semester of geometry, because that means I'll be re-taking first semester of the class next year, senior year, and I for sure don't want that. I'll feel like a loser if that happens to me. I haven't even told my parents about it... if they find out about the fact that I've failed the last 4 tests and that I'm failing a class, they will flip shit and probably ban me from all technological use.

I can't think of much more to add here, so I'll stop now. I'm mad. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment