Saturday, August 25, 2012

Random Websites

So, I'm sitting here in my sister's "new" apartment for college, along with her boyfriend Dan, and being bored, I decided to type in random website names, not knowing if they actually existed. I mean, come on - who doesn't like finding random websites when they're extremely bored, and maybe coming upon something really interesting or cool? You never know what you might "stumble upon", pun intended. So, as I tell you about some of these random websites that I found out about, hopefully you'll get a laugh or two out of some of them, and if you're one who hates computers like no other, then one of these websites is for you. Without further adu, let's get started!

www.iamawesome.com
The first site I decided to look up was "imawesome.com", thinking someone could easily have this domain name and say they are simply awesome. Sure enough, the site loaded in less than half a second, and all it said was "its true.". Whoever owns that site, you are very awesome. I'm sure it gets lots of traffic from boredom and other people searching about awesomeness. I can't seem to stretch out this paragraph much more, so I'll just stop it here before you get bored and go to that site.

www.yomamma.com
Alright, come on. You know this website is real. Anyone who has some humor and goes on the Internet often enough would know to type this in sometime. And yes, it does come loaded with many "Yo' Mamma" jokes, just like you'd expect. Not only that, but I just read some more on top of the site, and it even comes packed with insults! What more could you possible ask from a site like this?! Lol, anyway, I simply laughed when I came upon this site, not a bit surprised at its content. Yo' Mamma's so poor, she waves an ice cube around and calls it air conditioning! Onward!

www.computerssuck.com
Even though I am very very very computer-saavy, I laughed at everyone that posted on this site about how much they hate working with computers, and just the computer world in general. One person said that the computers at what ever library they went to were so slow that it took two hours to load one website. That isn't a reason to hate the computer; that's just really shitty Internet service. But, I mean, who the hell would sit there anyway for two whole hours waiting for one fucking site to load up. Seriously. Anyway, I found the site very funny, and I tried finding a way to post about how much I love computers and that they are the best creation in the world, but I was unable to. So yeah, that was fun.

Those are the three websites I found to be the best for just typing in random shit into the address bar, and I don't know if I'll find anymore like them. If I do, I'll be sure to add them to this post, whether that be in 1 minute, 1 day or several weeks. But for now, I will continue to surf the net until my parents come back and we go for lunch, unless my sister's recital still needs to take place, then we will wait 'till that is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment