Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Layout, New This, New That...

So I changed up my blog's layout a little, as you can tell. I figured it was time to shake things up a bit and make a change here. I watched a movie called "The House at the End of the Street", and Jennifer Lawrence was in it. I don't know if any of you guys have seen it, but it's sort of a horror/suspense film, and I kinda liked it. Kinda because it's Jennifer Lawrence, but also because those kind of films I do like just a bit. I hate scary movies, don't get me wrong, but suspense I can deal with... to an extent. I also recently heard that Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth are now dating, which is awesome. She was with Nicholas Hoult for a while, and then apparently Chris Martin for 6 months or so, and now she and Hemsworth are rolling things right along. It's pretty cool to think that those two are rumored to be together now, since I was always wondering if those two would ever become a thing, which now they supposedly have. It's mostly rumor right now, but I think it's pretty close to being a confirmed fact.

Ever since I got into Hunger Games and learned of Jennifer Lawrence, I've always hoped that I meet someone like her or of her personality, someone that I could date. She has that girly side to her, but she's also got that got that tough girl side to that shows she can be independent and think for herself. That to me is what a great girlfriend would be. There's this girl I met at National FFA band last year in October, she's from South Dakota, and she was pretty cute. She's one of those girls who has a girly side, but also has that tomboy attitude as well, only with her it's literally. When we met the then-current National FFA officer team, she took the guy that we were talking with down to the ground in less than 5 seconds, it was crazy shit. I just realized that my title for this post has nothing to do with 95% of what I'm talking about right now. It's only relevant to the first two sentences, so more like 98% of what I'm talking about.

Tomorrow is the more "official" Alumni Pep band, and I'm going to it, because, why wouldn't I? A lot of my old high school friends will be there, and it's always a good time. Sometimes I feel like I'm not using this blog like I should be. A blog, to me, is something where you tell people about how to go about doing something, giving advice, showing pictures of places you're traveling to and so on and so forth. I'm just going on and on about what's happening in my life and how I'm working with things.

Agh, whatever though, this is my blog. I'm watching "The King of Queens" right now, starring Kevin James and Leah Remini. They're both great actors, and Leah Remini is actually kinda hot. It's a great show, really, and I watch it almost every night. On the nights that I'm not watching it I'm either not home at the moment or I forgot about it. I'm struggling to come up with things to talk about here. You guys don't mind, right? You guy enough enjoyment out of whatever I type up on here anyway, so I could ramble for hours and never bore you, I think... well, maybe. Now I am rambling because I really have nothing to talk about. And it's funny - every time I run out of something to talk about, I talk about rambling and how I suddenly have an entire paragraph typed up because of it.

Alright, I think that's all for now, ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment