Friday, December 12, 2014

Phew, almost forgot!

Nearly forgot about a blog post today. I had to rush over to WCTC this morning to meet up with some friends of mine and work on class work, and I slept in until 9:30 and was supposed to be there at 10:00, so I didn't get there till 10:20... but I still got work done nonetheless! And now after today, I only have two days of classes left, and just 3 classes in those two days. Tech. Drafting is on Monday and Manufacturing Process - Hot and Descriptive Geometry are on Tuesday. I took my math exam last Wednesday, so now that class is all done with, and I have just one class on Monday, which is awesome. I can't wait until next Tuesday is over and my first semester is done - it's gonna feel so good to have all that amount of weight that I still kinda have right now on my shoulders off of them in a few short days. I managed to finish up my Arbor Press drawings, and I just need to print out the "All Separate Parts" and the "Arbor Press Detail" drawings on a C-Size sheet of paper after the test on Monday, along with the first reverse engineering project we did, which dealt with a smaller rectangular object.

Tomorrow I'm dishwashing for a church event that starts at 11, and I have to be there at 10:30, so it shouldn't be too big of a shift. The event ends at 3, and I sometimes am able to leave shortly before the event itself is over, so it's not gonna be a long day at all, maybe 4 hours at the most. I'd rather have it be something like that than it be a big 150-person wedding and I have to be in at 5, those can get to be pretty long nights. But anywho, the one person I know pretty well who dishwashed alongside me quit two weeks ago tomorrow since she is looking for a job related to her schooling now, and my other two cousins are gonna be quitting there as well soon (at the end of this month) since the one is graduating from college and will be looking for a better job and the other is starting at a bigger college and won't be able to work anymore. I'm wondering if they're gonna look for some people to fill those two positions or if they would move me to that stuff. I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, I'd be helping prepare food for the dinners and whatnot, but I also would be happy staying on dishwashing, since it's just so damn easy. I mean, besides having to go through the bar area from time to time, it's really not that bad.

Well, it's about 11:25 PM, and I'd like to be up by 8 AM tomorrow so I have plenty of time to not be late for work at 10:30, so I'd say that'll about do it for this post. I know it's not as long as the other posts (That's what she said.) but I'm kinda tired, it's late, and I'd like to get up on time for once. Until next week (maybe?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment