Friday, December 5, 2014

BOOM. I remembered.

Well yay to me for finally remembering to do this on a Friday. I've been forgetting to post on Fridays for the past 2 weeks, so I figured I'd make a point of getting it right this time around, which I have. And some crazy things are happening now - my first semester of college is nearly complete! My break starts on the 16th and goes for a whole month, and I have just a week and two days left of classes. Technically, if you only count the days I actually have class, it's 6 days left, so not quite a continuous week, but it's still pretty damn exciting. The Packers are also in first place in the NFC North, so that's exciting. They play the Atlanta Falcons on Monday night next week at Lambeau field, so that'll be a pretty easy game. The Packers are 9-3 and the Falcons are 5-7, so I'm sure we'll send their sorry asses back home. I'm feeling like it might be another 50-point blowout, and I hope it is. Their games against the Bears and the Eagles were complete landslides (55-14 and 53-20 respectively), so there's a good chance they could do it again.

I'm also feeling pretty good about Christmas this year. A few weeks ago my mom asked me what I wanted for it since she can't exactly guess what I'm gonna want anymore, and at the time I really didn't have anything to say because I didn't know of anything that I wanted. Overtime, though, I figured out some things to get, and now I'm to the point where I've ordered everything and I'm all set! I'm looking forward to getting a new mouse for my computer (gaming mouse, better grip and whatnot), the Kinect for the Xbox 360, three video games (CoD: Black Ops, Ghosts, and The Amazing Spider-Man) and a laptop. I realize I already have a nice desktop PC, and I fully acknowledge that, and I understand that I felt a laptop wasn't suitable for my schooling needs, but now that I've worked with that I have, I've changed my mind a little. Plus, the computers they have at WCTC aren't the greatest - they take a long time to log you on, the programs take forever to start up and they're just not that great compared to my desktop. Plus, the laptop has Windows 8.1, so in a way it'll be nice to kinda get to know Windows 8 and see how it really is, aside from all those reviews people make about how shitty the OS is.

Well it's 11:07 AM on Friday, December 5th, 2014, and I've got class at 12:30 today. I was thinking about working on my Arbor Press stuff in AutoCAD before I left today, but I figured a half hour isn't really enough time to get in the zone with homework and get any significant work done, so I figured I'd blog a little bit and get that outta the way and on time for once. I do have a crap-load of drawings to finish up in Descriptive Geometry, but we just got the last 3 drawings assigned to us for the semester, so I have all the rest of this week, all next week and up till that Tuesday on the 16th, which is the last day of the semester, so I should have ample time to finish everything and pass the class. But let me tell ya something. I'm gonna be so damn happy with 3:30 PM shows up on Tuesday, December 16th, because then that means I have a whooooole month off for Christmas break, which will give me plenty of time to work with my X-Mas gifts and just re-freaking-lax. My Thanksgiving break was pretty damn nice too; I had Tuesday - Friday off, because Tuesday and Wednesday were in-service days for faculty and staff, and then Thursday and Friday were just days off for Thanksgiving. I really enjoyed Thanksgiving too. Lots of great food, good desserts and of course some great football. I feel like I gained a few pounds, but nothing too noticeable, haha.

Anywho, it's nearly quarter after 11, so I'm gonna finish this post up, surf the net a little more and than get ready for class. Until next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment