Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Three Day Hump

Have you ever heard of "The Three Day Hump"? If not, it's pretty much consisting of three days that you try to break an addiction and stop a bad habit. A big one is smoking, and lots of people try using the three-day hump method.

I myself am using this method right now. I am trying to break myself of SA:MP and NGRP. I have tried to rip myself off of it in the past, but I never tried hard enough. This time, I'm going to try even harder, and I plan on being off forever.

I know that almost doesn't seem plausible, but I'm going to make it happen. It takes away too much from my actual life, and I'm finally (took me a while, too) realizing how sickening it is to be doing something like this for so long. I think this time it will work.

If I ever break this method and jump back into the boat of no-lifer's, I will be very disappointed with myself. With courage and hope, though, it can be conquered!

No comments:

Post a Comment