Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thor

So I just watched "Thor" tonight, and it was REALLY good. It was so good, it didn't even seem like that long of a movie. I do agree, now, with my sister that I should've seen this movie before seeing "The Avengers", since Thor was a follow-up to Avengers. The ending of Thor definitely gave way to revealing the beginning of Avengers, which was awesome. I'd give it a 10/10.


This movie pretty much dealt with two brothers - Thor and Loki - who both wanted to prove themselves worthy of being king of Azgard, but only one could be king. Thor was temporarily banished from Azgard after being foolish and stupid, but he eventually regained his father's respect after stopping Loki from destroying Jotenheim. That led to Thor being king, and Loki left them.


Overall, the movie was very enjoyable and exciting as well. I loved the fight scenes, and the humor added in made it that much better. That's all for now! It's FRIDAY tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment