Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Minecraft

I have been doing a LOT of Minecraft lately, and I'm getting sick of what I've done in it. I thought maybe making an underground house would be better than an above-ground house, but now I'm starting to reconsider. It's taking too much time to do anything worthy in the "cave" (since it's not really a "house" yet), and in my mind I'm kind of thinking about deleting my current world and re-doing all of it. I would continue, but I think I've bitten off more than I could chew inside the cave and thought I could do a lot more in a short amount of time than I really could.

If I made a new world, I'd probably try to find a spot in woods and make a small house there, and then work off of that. I'll probably be making some YouTube videos about how to play Minecraft and how to work around in it this summer. That's all for this post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment