Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I. Hate. Math.

The title says it all about this blog post. I hate math with a passion. I just got another F on my Chapter 8 test, and that brought my grade for the quarter down to a D, and a D+ for the semester. It's just like, I can't get passed a D+ or a C. That is why I hate math so much.

It seems like there were only 2 or 3 tests that I actually did good in. They kept my grade at a B earlier in the year, and then most recently a C. That dropped down to a D, however, after this test that I failed. :( I am afraid that this is going to be the final grade for the year, so I'll have a D for this class. Gah!

I'm watching "Tower Heist" right now, but I should really be reading Slaughterhouse-Five for an English assignment. That's all for now... unless I can bring my math grade up with some miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment