Sunday, March 20, 2011

This Makes no Sense

I don't understand why if you have a Mac, you are able to install a fully licensed copy of the Windows OS, but you can't install a copy of the Mac OS on a PC. It kind of irritates me. Apple doesn't allow their OS to be run on a PC, but yet the Mac can run Windows. It's like they won't let Microsoft do something, but they can use their property. It's kind of wrong, in my perspective. It almost makes me want to install Mac OS X on my Netbook, even though my Netbook isn't capable of running that Operating System. Oh yeah, if you're an idiot and don't know what "OS" stands for, it stands for "Operating System." I guess that's how Apple is. They are so protective of their software, they won't allow people to use it on their PC's. I guess that's one reason why there are barely any if not any viruses brought onto the Mac OS. Okay, I've had my input about this issue, what's yours? Even though probably no one is reading these blogs. No one probably knows this blog even exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment