Sunday, March 27, 2011

2011 FRC Competition

Wow, that Robotics Competition was awesome on Friday and Saturday! Our team didn't do too bad, but we weren't one of the best. I think we may have won one game. There was one team that I think won all but one of their games. It was Team 111, "Wild Stang," and they seemed to be just about the best team there. It was mainly because they have a ginormous team, and their main sponsor, Motorola, gives them a lot of money and they get their robot done in about a week or so, and that gives them plenty of time to practice using their robot. Apparently, though, Motorola will be dropping them as a sponsor, and so their team won't be as good next year. I don't know, I'm not sure how next year will be since I don't think I'll be in it next year. The overall work involved with all of this is a little bit much for me, and just, yeah. Alright, spring break is here! Whoo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment