Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sigh

It has been a really long time since I last posted in my blog. I have been extremely busy with school. Mostly because of Solos and Ensembles. My high school is really hardcore about it up until the last minute. Not the high school itself, but the music/band department. In all of your lessons, you either work off of your lesson book or your solo, duet, trio book, etc. Plus, then you have more lessons than usual each week. Some of them are during 6th hour band, others are during 5A and 5B Study Halls. Apparently next year they are going to make some major changes to study hall. There won't be any kind of 5A or 5B crap. If what I've heard is correct, they are going to have it be 3rd hour, which means you would get almost a full hour of study hall, which would be really awesome, but you may also have access to Open Courtyard, Open Gym, and a lot of other cool features. How the heck did I start talking about this? Oh yeah, because of Solos and Ensembles. Anyway, on Friday I watched "The Social Network" and then on Saturday afternoon I watched "Inception" with my sisters. Both of which were fantastic. They were just crazy awesome. Alright, I'm tired. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment