Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pudding

Isn't pudding a funny word? I mean seriously, when you or someone else says "pudding," doesn't that make you laugh a little bit? It kind of does for me. The reason why I titled this post "Pudding" is because I am currently having two pudding packs, and they are just delicious! Although, I can't really say "they" because I'm only able to really eat one at a time, because it's quite hard to eat both at the same time, so I can only say it's quite good right now. Yeah, there, that pretty much summed that issue up. I guess. Do you have Netflix? I do, and I love it! I mean, watching movies instantly online for free anytime you want?? That's awesome! Well, it's not completely free, you still have to pay whatever deal you go with depending on how many DVD's you would like to have sent to you at a time. For one disk, it's $8.99, for two, it's I think $10.99, and then for three it's $12.99. Yeah, some pretty freaking awesome deals! Visit this link to get started with your free trial! Netflix Website (Click it)

No comments:

Post a Comment