Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving!

I don't know why I didn't blog about this last night, probably because I was extremely tired and full from all of the food I ate during the amazingly tasty meal, but I just didn't. Anyway, in this post, I will discuss how my "Thoroughly Fat" Thanksgiving went. I got up around 10:30, ate breakfast, then I took a shower, shaved and brushed my teeth. After that, I waited till my grandparents arrived, and then we ate the meal, which was so veeeeeeeerrrrrry good. I stuffed myself till I could bear no more. After the meal, we ate our wide variety of desserts, which were cheesecake, my Grandma's delicious chocolate tort, some pumpkin pie and I think that was it. Once that was done, I felt like I was going to combust at any second, I had eaten so much. I was able to rest on the couch for a while, though, so my stomach had some time to work off the huge meal I just took in. A while later, once my stomach was happier, I played several games of Chicken Leg with my mom, two sisters and my grandparents. Once I was through two games, I decided to watch the rest of the Texans vs. Lions football game, and the Lions lost, fortunately. I hate the Lions. I don't favor the Texans at all, but I was only rooting for them so that the Lions are out of playoff potential. I've never liked the Lions and I never will.

Anyway, that's what I did for my Thanksgiving. It was filled with lots of eating, games, TV-watching and lots and lots of laziness, haha. While I was laying on the couch, I actually felt kind of hungry, but I was too lazy and feeling fat to get up and eat something, so that was a downer. I did eventually bring myself to get up and eat some more pumpkin pie. I would've eaten more of my sister's cheesecake, but I couldn't find it at the time. I guess my mom had put it into a different container in the fridge, so that's why I could not locate it to eat it's deliciousness. I have yet to eat some of the chocolate tort, only because there is just sooo much good foood. It was unbelievable. It was like when I was eating my dinner at the musical last week Saturday when we had the matinee at 2 and then the closing performance at 7:30. There was so much to choose from, I was actually kind of mad that I couldn't fit all of what I wanted on to my plate. Just like with Thanksgiving, there was a wide variety of food and dessert, and I could have eaten all night.

Anyway, I'm definitely thankful for all of the food that I was able to eat yesterday, but I'm also very very very thankful for my family, all of the wonderful friends I have in my life and my life in general. It's just awesome, fun, interesting, exciting and, at times, adventurous and scary.

I just realized that I keep starting paragraphs with "Anyway,"... wow. I'm gonna stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment