Friday, November 7, 2014

SSSHIIIITTTT

Alright so I've got 5 minutes to do this. I completely forgot about writing a post this morning before class, and I haven't exactly gotten around to posting until now. 4 minutes left. I've been back from the 87th National FFA Convention in Louisville, Kentucky, and it was a TON of fun. I met a whole lot of new people, and it is really depressing being home and done with all that cool stuff. There quite a few cute girls in the band, but I'm pretty sure most of them were taken, which sucks. I mean, it's not like it would even work out, they're all like 2 or 3 states away from me, but yeah. It was awesome and I had another great time. Last year was a lot of fun too - don't get me wrong - it's just that I feel I had a bigger and more significant connection with the band this year.

Last year, it's just... I didn't know many people, and I never really came to know more than maybe 10 at the most from last year's band, but this year, I feel like I came to know the entire band, and that's 86 people right there. Like, damn, they're all freaking cool. The National FFA band is probably one of the best things ever. 1 minute left. I gotta post before it's too late. Until next Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment