Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwssshhhh dangit.

So I clearly forgot about posting yesterday. I don't know, I just didn't even think about it at all. I got up early enough as usual, did some homework (I think), went to class, and really didn't do a whole lot that prevented me from posting yesterday. I was thinking of going to a movie last night, but I decided not to, and then tonight I thought about it but again decided against it. I saw Interstellar last Sunday with my sister, and it was really good, and I mean REALLY good. It's one of the longer movies, just about 3 hours, but it keeps you interested and always questioning things throughout the story. Now, however, The Hunger Games: Mockinjay Part 1 has recently hit theaters, and I wanna see that movie too. If I had the money and the time, I'd like to see Dumb and Dumber To, The Judge, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day and Mockingjay, but that'd be quite the cash load and amount of time spent at the movies. I wouldn't mind it really, but I don't have the money for that. Or the time, for that matter. I'm just happy I've seen Interstellar at least.

Cameron Diaz is hosting SNL tonight, but she's really not that funny of a person, and so no one in my family stayed up to watch much of it. I watched her "monologue", or whatever you'd call what she did, and it wasn't great. She just talked about how she's been going through constant interviews because of some new movie she's in, and she was glad to be hosting and get away from that finally, but then members of SNL started questioning her about stupid things, and that was literally it. I think 4 or 5 people asked questions and then she says "We've got a great show tonight! Bruno Mars is here!", the usual stuff they say after their monologue. But hers wasn't even that. She mentioned, if that, the fact that she's in some new movie (whatever that is), and then talked about non-stop interviews, and then SNL cast members ask her stupid stuff, like having sex with her, and things that weren't even that funny. I'd have remembered what they asked her if they were funny.

I missed some good hosts from the past two weeks of course. Last Saturday Woody Harrelson hosted alongside Kendrick Lamar (musical guest), and the weekend I was gone for National Convention, Jim Carrey hosted, but I don't remember who the musical guest was. Too lazy to look it up, even though I easily could right now. Apparently Carrey wasn't even all that great as host. My mom and sister said he wasn't very funny in some of his skits and they weren't what they had expected from him. I was kinda surprised to hear that, because I figured Jim Carrey would have it easy, him being a comedian and being the SNL host, but I guess not.

Anyway, it's 11:15 PM, Imma get some rest. I'll be over at my grandparents' house tomorrow for the Packer game at noon and some lunch, and because my mom is gonna be helping my grandma pack her clothes and other belongings up to move into her other home on Tuesday. My grandma has like close to the worst level of Alzheimer's, and we're moving her into a nursing home because it's too hard for my grandpa to try and care for her anymore. She was being sent to a daycare for a while, but she is getting too depressed about things and a little aggressive at times, and the daycare isn't suited to handle patients one-on-one; it's geared more towards groups and keeping everyone together, and she needs more help than a group setting. But yeah, I'm heading over there for a few hours, probably till no later than 4 PM. The game usually goes no more than 3, 3 1/2 hours at the most, so yeah. I think I'll turn the light on this one now, if that even makes any sense. Don't really care if it doesn't. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment