Thursday, October 25, 2012

Touring UW-Stout tomorrow!

Today my mom, sister and I drove for roughy 4 hours up to UW-Stout, as we will be touring it tomorrow. We got here around 4 PM, checked into our hotel room, and then we ate dinner, walked around the campus a little bit, and then we saw "Here Comes the Boom". It was a great movie. My sister wanted to see "Paranormal Activity 4" after the other movie was done, but I was like "Heeeeeel no." - I wasn't gonna look forward to not sleeping tonight. I barely got through Insidious, so I don't think I'll survive Paranormal Activity. She kept on saying "Pleeeeeease. Can we pleeeeeease go see it?". It was really annoying, and I just wanted to leave.

Anyway, we are touring the campus tomorrow, and then we're leaving for home around noon. I'm getting to bed, so... night!

No comments:

Post a Comment