Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Organization and a new phone (possibly).

So, I just recently put all of my apps on my iPad into folders, and so I reduced my homescreens down from 5 to just 2 - my main homescreen with the built-in apps (Messages, Notes, Contacts, etc.) and then the apps that I've downloaded in the past. I'm thinking of making a separate folder for games that I beat, because that's just how I am.

That's about all I have for the organizational concept of this post, haha (I was gonna say lol, but that seems to immature for a blog post).

As for the new phone, I'm hoping this Saturday after Pit Orchestra rehearsal I can get the new phone I really want to get. It's touchscreen, has a sliding QWERTY keyboard, and is just way better than my current phone that I've had for over 3 years now. I'm not going to completely junk my old phone, since it has nice pictures on it from way back when, and I like to look at them from time to time when I'm bored, haha. I would like to get it tomorrow morning, but my mom and sister and I are heading to UW-Stout at noon to tour it on Friday. My mom went there for college, and so she wanted me to choose something that interested me there just so she could see what's changed there.

So... yeah... I can't really think of anything else to add to this post... I wish I could. Oh well, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment