Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Google Earth

 I have been using a Google Earth a lot lately. My group of college friends like to go out for lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I had to drive one day because I'd never driven up until that point, and so I was, as I like to say it "Google Earthing" how to get to the possible restaurants we may go to. It's been a big help for things like that, but it's not just that which I've used the program for. I have a 4-hour break between Physics and Math on Wednesdays, and so I use part of that time to look at different place I know of on Google Earth. I like to reminisce in certain places that I come upon/travel to and bring back some nostalgia about the memories made in those places. My biggest spot of nostalgia and reminiscence - believe it or not - is where I live. When I go to the street view of my house, I can tell the picture is from at least 1.5 to 2 years old, because the Honda Pilot is there, which we've since replaced with our 2012 Ford F-150. I get especially nostalgic with that part because it really makes me wonder what I might've been doing at that time, whether it be at school, at home watching TV, whatever it was, it'd be cool to know what that was. I also like to "travel the roads", as I say it now, to different friends' houses that I now know how to get to, and places where I've worked, like my friends Brandon and Alex, and HUHS, Mantz Automation and Scenic View Country Club. 

I also go on Google Earth a lot more now because of the fact that I have so damn much time in-between classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's why I'm blogging right now, too. It's almost 1pm and I still have a good 20 minutes before I need to head to class. I doubt we'll be doing that much anyway. We were supposed to take a quiz on Monday, but there were some people who wanted to review an extra day, so the quiz is going to be today and then the test next Monday. I personally would've gone ahead and taken the quiz last class, but I don't think a lot of the other people in the class really get what we're working on, but to me it's really not too hard. I don't really care all that much, though, I mean, we were a little ahead in Tech. Math 1 last semester, so I'm fine with pushing tests and quizzes back a few days. 

It's now 1pm on the dot. Imagine Dragons are performing at the BMO Harris Bradley Center on June 13th, and I'm hoping to get a number of people from the Rejoice Group to go to it. There is a section with a row of the exact amount of seats we need, but I'd like for anyone that wants to go to commit soon because I wouldn't doubt for a second that some or all of those seats will be taken within the next few weeks as that date nears, especially with how much more fame Imagine Dragons are getting all the time. 

Anyway, that's all I got today. I should give my thumbs a rest before math, I've been writing this whole post on my iPhone, since my laptop is off and it's not worth it getting that out just for this. Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment