Sunday, June 17, 2012

It finally feels like summer.

Even though school has been out for about 2 weeks now, it didn't really feel like summer until State FFA Convention was over. The only reason that made it feel like summer hadn't started yet was because I had to prepare for the entire trip and the music practicing (which was a LOT). We practiced I think pretty much everything that was given to us, in addition to what was inside the folders that were also provided for each player. The two directors are very nice and have great senses of humor. They also really get into directing. We met from June 12th - 14th, so it's not like I was getting homesick. Plus, I was with my own FFA chapter, so it's not like I was completely alone. My blog ends here, tonight, since I'm being yelled at like no other. Bye. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment