Sunday, December 5, 2010

Triple the Deal!

Today I feel like putting not only 2, but 3 videos in this blog! I don't know why, I just do. Today the Green Bay Packer's won their football game against the San Francisco 49ers. I believe they beat the, 28-16. That was the last score I have seen of the game. I'm sure it's over by now. Anyway, it is really cold out! I was outside with my dad doing some chores and it was freezing cold out! I don't really like the cold weather, it's too cold and miserable. When the sun is out, that feels nicer, but other than that, I hate it. You know, I know this is a blog where you maybe explain something to people or put something worthwhile out there, but since nobody is ever going to read this, heck, why not? It's just like my pass time. Okay, let's get on with the videos. Also, before you watch them, instead of showing the titles all in one paragraph, I will put the titles above the videos along with who the creator is to make it more organized. Enjoy them!

"IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS, EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!"
- From: TheFunnyrats



"NETFLIX: Ep 63: The iPhone App Show"
- From: LaneVid



"Playstation Phone: Actual Video!!!"
- From: SoldierKnowsBest




No comments:

Post a Comment