Monday, November 8, 2010

What do I like?

There are many different things that I really enjoy and like. For example, I like technology. My interest lies in the Apple products, specifically. I like the iPhone, iPod touch, as well as the iPad. I currently have an iPhone 3G. It's awesome. I have jail broken it several times. I recently jail broke it using RedSn0w, but I kind of regret it now because after my iPhone being jail broken so many times, it is making it slower and slower. So, when the new 4.2 firmware update comes out, I am definitely updating so I lose the jail break!

By the way, if you do want to jail break your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, check out this video on how to do it directly on your device, no computer needed!

Enjoy:



It is a bit lengthy, but it's one of the more descent videos I could find!

No comments:

Post a Comment